Refunds & Returns
We will always do our best to assist you in any way possible. With that in mind, our basic policy is this - If you get it and don’t like or want it, we’ll take it back or replace it, minus the shipping charge. But there are a few provisions:
• Returns must be within 30 days of invoice date.
• 10% Restocking Charge on Non-Defective Returns Over $100
• We do not accept returns on the following:
> Pipes that have been smoked or altered/repaired in any way.
> Unsealed tobacco tins, bulk tobacco, and cigars.
> Lighters - call for manufacturer warranty information.
> Coffee - whole bean or ground.
International Orders - Notes & Policies
We welcome and accept International Orders with the following provisions:
If this is the first time you are doing business with us, you must make payment in US funds before the order is shipped. Payment options are International Money Order, Western Union or a Verified PayPal account. First time international buyers may be contacted for additional information before the package ships. After we have established a relationship, we may accept other forms of payment. We do not accept checks drawn on foreign banks.
*Please read carefully before ordering*
• All fees and duties imposed by any foreign government are the responsibility of the purchaser and must be paid as demanded by the governing authority. Please be familiar with the laws, policies, and taxes inside your country.
• We will not falsify any Customs Declarations under any circumstances.
• We are not responsible for items confiscated, lost, destroyed, or damaged by any customs department or mail carrier outside the United States. All responsibility for shipments outside of the US lies with the purchaser. Packages that go unclaimed or are refused will be eligible for a store credit only, which will be issued once it arrives back to our shop (we do not cover shipping).
• Please be aware: If you choose shipping via First Class International, your package is not trackable outside the U.S. We are not responsible for any First Class International packages that are lost, confiscated (by Customs or other) or stolen. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery on First Class packages. To see the best results for delivery times, track-ability and follow up, please choose Priority Mail International.
• Any & all orders shipped by First Class International are not eligible for a refund if package is: lost, confiscated, refused, stolen, held at customs, or damaged in any way. Customer may receive a partial store credit, minus the shipping charge, once the package returns to our store or is officially deemed "lost" by Cup O' Joes.
• Australian Customers: We will not ship pipe tobacco to Australia without a valid & current Permission to Import form issued by the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs. Please contact us if you have a permit and would like to place an order.
• To our Canadian customers: We must disclose all package contents to Canadian customs. Please be familiar with Canadian Customs laws & taxes regarding our products. If you refuse a shipment, or do not claim a shipment, we will issue you a store credit only for the products once they return to our store (shipping is not covered). If you wish to discuss these details further, or have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
• Greece & Iran: We are sad to say that we no longer ship pipe tobacco or cigars to these countries (pipes & accessories are okay). For any inquiries please contact email@example.com.
Shipping Information & Policies
Shipping charges are based on actual shipping cost by order weight for orders up to $95. Orders over $95 are FREE in the Continental US (Limited to one mailing box, any additional boxes needed will be billed accordingly). Alaska, Hawaii and International orders will be billed at actual shipping cost by order weight. We ship orders within 48 hours via the most economical method and will advise you promptly of any backorders.
• We no longer ship pipe tobacco to the State of Washington (pipes, cigars & accessories are okay). Any Washington orders placed for pipe tobacco will be contacted immediately for an alternate shipping address or to make other arrangements.
• All tobacco shipments must be shipped via USPS or UPS with an adult signature required. We do not ship via Fedex, DHL or any other carrier. We do not allow for 3rd party pickup.
• We offer the following shipping services: USPS Priority Mail, USPS Express 1-2 Day Mail, USPS First Class, UPS Next Day, UPS Ground.
• On all domestic packages, we will use the most economical method to ensure delivery in 5-7 business days - Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays do not count as business days.
Freight Forwarder Locations: Yes, we do ship to Freight Forwarder locations, with some provisions: Customer may be subjected to additional shipping charges at our discretion. These orders will be subjected to billing information verification, and may require additional details from the customer. Once a package reaches the freight forwarder, we will no longer be held liable or responsible for any damaged, lost, or stolen items.
If you need other shipping arrangements, please call us between 9am and 5pm EST at (518)615-0107 or include a comment with your order and we will contact you.
Payments can be made using any of the following methods:
Any orders paid by check will not ship until check clears.
Any orders paying by PayPal Request will not ship until the Request has been paid.
Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington.
When you order from us you confirm that you are of age to do so and are in compliance with the law in your locality. We reserve the right to age-verify at the time of delivery. That means that the delivery person will request proof of age at our request - a request we will make if we suspect you are not of age.
Online order information is encrypted and sent via SSL secure transmission, always with the latest and most secure technology available. If you prefer not to enter your credit card information, please call us at (518) 615-0107 and we can take your order via telephone.
Your privacy is extremely important to us. We will never sell, rent, barter or otherwise share any of your information with anyone. Your information is used solely by CupOJoes for communications to and from you. From time to time we may send you offers via email if we have a special or other information we think you may be interested in. You can opt out of these messages by following the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email.